Facilities & Services
Opening of the campsite
- The campsite is open from April to the end of September
- For the residents, owners of chalets, Camping Le Hameau du Lac is open all year round.
Reception is open ...
- From 6 July to the end of September: every day from 8 am to midday and from 3 pm to 7 pm
- From 1 September to 6 July: every day from 9 am to midday.
The access to Wi-Fi is free on the entire campsite. The access code is available at the reception.
The campsite is equipped with a washing machine and a tumble dryer.
- 4 € / washing machine token
- 1 € / token tumble dryer
Bread and pastries
Camping Le Hameau du Lac offers you fresh bread and pastries every morning. Please reserve the day before at the reception.
New in 2015! Camping Le Hameau du Lac opens a snack bar for this summer. You can take breakfast from 8.30 am, have lunch or dinner to eat in or take away.
The snack bar is open every day in July and August. The opening hours are displayed at the reception.
In July and August, you'll find basic groceries at the reception: coffee, tea, pâté, crisps, milk, etc.
At the snack bar, you'll find some books and board games.
All through the season, you can benefit from discounts on tickets you buy at the campsite reception: Planète sauvage, crossings to the Île d’Yeu, Océanile - 10% discount on the entrances for 1 or 2 days for the Puy du Fou (1hr15 from the campsite), etc.