Useful information to prepare your stay....
Fresh and seasonal products on the menu of your holiday …
Three markets in Pornic …
- Market of La Birochère on Wednesday and Saturday from 8 am to 1 pm
- Market Sainte-Marie (centre) on Wednesday and Saturday from 8 am to 1 pm
- Market of Pornic, with a covered part in the 17th century market hall: on Thursday and Sunday from 8 am to 1 pm
- Market of Machécoul on Wednesday morning
Other ideas for markets in the Loire-Atlantique...
Other supermarkets nearby:
- Super U in Machecoul
- Carrefour Contact in La Bernerie-en-Retz
- All the shops of Pornic
Tourist Information Office
Prepare your stay at the Tourist Information Office: ideas for outings, news and ticket service
- Place de la Gare 44211 Pornic - +33 (0)2 40 82 04 40
- April to June and September
From Monday to Saturday: 9.30 am to 12.30 pm and 2 pm to 6.30 pm
Sundays and Bank Holidays: 10.30 am to 1 pm and 3 pm to 5.30 pm
Closed on 1 May and on the Sunday of the spring carnival
- July and August
From Monday to Saturday: 9.30 am to 7 pm
Sundays and Bank Holidays: 10 am to 6 pm
If you're looking for fishing equipment, you'll find the necessary material at the Décathlon store of Pornic.